Sunday, June 2, 2024

~ Around the House and Town ~

 This was taken at our little town's farmers market, isn't he huge?! He was such a sweet dog. Eleanor loves dogs so I wanted to get a picture for her. 



The farmers market is held at the park so it's nice to walk over after we finish shopping. Love this boy! 


The kids have been into basketball! : )



Someone gave us this windmill and the big boys put it together. I think it's 10 feet tall. 



I feel bad because I have so many pictures of Moses and not as many of the other kids. The other kids are usually off doing something but Moses is my little buddy. Although, he does like to try and keep up with the older kids! 




Boaz loves mowing, and so does Athanasius. They love it so much Clay and I haven't mowed with the new mower yet because the boys get to it first. 


This is a potting bench I built from wood we already had. It's nice having my tools in one place. 

                    
                                    ~You don't need the best stuff, to have the best life.~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment