Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Birthdays and Hair Cuts






























Boaz turned 4 on Sunday!  Here is a little bit about Bo at this stage of life...he is sweet and a cuddle bug.  He twirls his hair in the front, a lot.  He can sit and watch our rabbit or the chickens forever, just sitting there being still.  I wish I was like that!  He also LOVES bugs and is so sweet and gentle with them, he talks to them.  He loves Athanasius and wants to be just like him.  If he gets scared at night he will go to Ellie's room (his second mother) and climb into bed with her, she loves it.  We are sooo thankful for this boy and can not imagine life without him. The other night I was taking my bath and someone slipped a drawing under the door, it was Bo.  He is very thoughtful and loves to bless others.   When we are at a park I see him walk up to kids and say, "I'm Bo, what's your name?"   :) 

In other news, Ellie got a hair cut!!!! She wanted me to cut it and I was very nervous!  But, I think it turned out fine.  I think it looks so cute short!  I miss the long hair, but she can grow it out again if she wants. :) 

Also, did you notice the birthday miracle?? I got a picture with all my kids, and everyone is looking at the camera! Do you know how hard that is?  Very!  I am sooo happy about the pictures, now it is Clay's turn! 

Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment