Wednesday, October 20, 2021

I Love You More

 I loved my husband before Covid but since I love and appreciate him so much more.  He is such a kind and special person.  He cares so deeply for me and the children and those around him, he is always checking on people from church.  Recently he made a long prayer list of almost everyone we know, we add to it as we think of people.  

I remember this day, we had recently moved to our little town in the country and went out exploring.  Family memories do not need to be expensive or overboard to be so special and fun.  I think of all the memories Laura Ingalls Wilder wrote about in her many books and they were the simple, everyday events that made her life so beautiful.  I want our children to remember the ordinary memories with love and know that we loved them so much.

My husband and I met the first day of the College school year, well, actually it was an event before the first day.  I remember he had this crazy bushy beard.  I was from Florida and I don't remember too many people with beards.  His blue eyes were so bright and his smile was so sincere.  One of the first things we talked about were books, I knew he was a keeper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment