Friday, October 15, 2021

MOSES

 



Moses is almost 2 and a half and talking up a storm.  He loves to play outside, in fact I think he would live out there if we let him. He loves to "help" with jobs, and ecspecially vaccuum.  He really enjoys telling people hello and waving to them. It is so sweet! He is our most curious child, which I didn't think was possible with Boaz around.  The other day I walked into the living room and Moses had a sheepish grin, he had squeezed a pile of diaper cream on top of my prayer book and the coffee table.  He promtly said, "sorrymom", he says it quick, like it's one word. We all love it. 



 One of Moses's other great loves is playing the guitar with Daddy every morning.  Sometimes he asks for it first thing. I love the light in this photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment