Thursday, July 14, 2022

Sleepy Boy

 

One of my favorite parts of the day is nap time with this little guy.  He is such a ball of energy and emotions that resting beside him is so nice.  I love Moses so much and I thank God for him and for giving me the courage to have one more baby.  Pregnancy and postpartum are very challenging times for me. Moses' pregnancy may have been my most peaceful, with the least amount of anxiety.  
I have struggled so much with anxiety throughout my entire time as a mother that sometimes I can get pretty sad because I look back and wonder why things had to be so hard, why does this (the anxiety) have to be so much a part of my life? But I'm seeing that there is a lot of beauty in the struggle.  There is beauty in a woman struggling every day and every day showing up to the best of her ability.




No comments:

Post a Comment