Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is There Something in the Water?

So I'm just saying...

~when you have two kiddos that will not take their afternoon naps
~a very sad two year old wailing because she dropped her ormament (yes, an ornament) between the wall and her bed --- I agree with her, how awful ! (for a 2 1/2 year old anyhow)
~bread in the bread machine
~changed dinner to spaghetti because that is easy
~a portion of your home looks like a fabric store exploded there (my upstairs!) I was working on our new stockings last night
~you are feeling like maybe, just maybe you are coming down with the bug your kiddos are getting over :(

TAKE THAT SECOND SHOWER FOR THE DAY...that's all I'm saying. :) Have a great day enjoying Christ and His MANY blessings. We are here in the little yellow house!

1 comment:

  1. I found you through Marie Madeline's blog. You are so funny! And there always seems to be something in the water here at my house! Especially around 4pm, when it is time to start cooking dinner. Mine are 4 and 8.5, I wish I could tell you it gets better...well I can't, but I can tell you the issues at least change! Instead of the ornament its "Read!?!? READ!?!?" big long whine "Whyyyy do I have to reaaaad????" "Because son it is your nightly homework assignment from your teacher." Then not 5 minutes later he is curled up with his book cracking up at Fudgie(Superfudge). Maddening!

    ReplyDelete