Thursday, December 15, 2022

That morning light...

 

I really love our little home and thank God for it. He gave us this home when we didn't know where we would live, it was the first time in my life I truly did not know where we would end up.  We had searched for a home every day for a year. The market was so bad here that rarely was anything new posted and if there was a new listing it was something like a dairy farm on 100 acres.  That trial taught me God will always provide, and home and a sense of security are very important to me.  Not only could we not find a home to buy we also could not find a home to rent. So when this little house came on the market we were ecstatic! 

You don't need the best stuff, or the best circumstances to have the best life. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you were unsure where you would live. It is such a beautiful home! You've made it your own, cozy and those ample windows let in so much natural light!!

    ReplyDelete