Monday, March 7, 2011

Braids UP Top

This is what Ellie calls it. She got the idea from this ballet Clayton found at the library. I think it was Swan Lake. She really enjoyed watching it, and the ballerina had a hair style similar to this. She would probably wear her like this everyday which work out fine if Mom would be a better steward of her hair clips. They are vital in a hair style like this. :) She is our little Swedish girl.

DSC_5947
DSC_5941

On a side note, what do you think of the yellow on the walls? Is it too bright or okay? I really like it during the day but then it turns into neon kitchen in the evenings when the over head light is on. I know my sweet husband would prefer that I (rather him) not repaint it...probably because I want to paint the kids room and living room.

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the face she's making.
    The yellow looks nice in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my little "braids up top" girl

    Dad

    ReplyDelete