Saturday, March 5, 2011

Last Year...

These were taken at our "parking lot" it is around the corner of our house in some Assembly of God parking lot. I'm not sure exactly how old Ellie is but Athanasius is small enough that he was in the stroller. She looks a lot younger. Now Nayshe is allowed to run around. When they are older it is going to be a fun place to ride bikes.
DSC_0001
DSC_0008
DSC_0009
DSC_0010
DSC_0012

These were taken at Dowling Park. We love parks. They are free and so much fun. Clayton usually finds some stranger to talk too. Which I think is hilarious, because that is what my Dad always does. I talked to someone at the grocery store the other day and Clay said he was proud of me. :) We balance each other.
DSC_4646
DSC_4649
DSC_4651
DSC_4654
DSC_4655
Ellie can do this now and is very happy about it. And Mommy isn't scared anymore. :)


DSC_4659
There is something about this one I love a lot.


DSC_4660
DSC_4724
DSC_4729
He makes me smile.


DSC_4732
These last few were also at Dowling. These crazy kids crack me up. :)


DSC_5747
And lastly, this was our pet for a couple days. He was huge and awesome. Clay and I would catch bugs and throw them in the jar and we would all watch as he devoured them. Then Mommy screwed the lid on all the way (I thought Daddy did it and it went well...) and our poor pet was no more. But it was fun while it lasted.

Hopefully more old pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. haha I love the comment about how Clay and Uncle Mike are alike, I can totally see it! haha Love, Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the praying mantis pet! That sounds like something we would enjoy =) In fact, I think Clay used to have one for a while when he was growing up...

    ReplyDelete