Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Saturday

We are closing on a happy Saturday, meaning we are putting the kids to bed (early)! Woo Hoo! We had a full day of shoe shopping that actually turned out well with little to no stress. Ellie enjoyed looking at all the sparkly prom dress purses on the wall and of course her favorite normal purse was a bright red shiny one. And she really wanted me to buy some "high" shoes. I love her and her loud, three year old style. Later we enjoyed lounging at home reading library books and talking with Papa on the phone. I had a perfectly good chicken roasted but Daddy preferred Kashi cereal so the littles followed suit. I had a wonderfully big, too much feta, with almonds and chicken salad. Much better than Kashi I would say. :) Honestly, Clay would have enjoyed my chicken but we had a big lunch and I think the idea of meat was too much for him. Or maybe it was just an excuse to eat his favorite cereal. Enough of my ramblings here are a few pictures. May you have a blessed and joyful Lord's Day.
DSC_5445
DSC_5450
DSC_6041
This is my life as a Mom. Trying to talk on the phone and keep Buddy away from the mysterious dog chained in our neighbors front yard. I didn't know Clay took this, but I like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment