Monday, December 8, 2014

Remembering the Good Days

These kids of ours.  They are creative, joyful, loving, sweet, funny, and just awesome, but they are also sinners too fighting their own demons. They may seem like small temptations to me but in their world they are just as great as mine.  I took these pictures of them playing together with blocks because they were getting along so well and I wanted it to be a reminder that not everyday is hard and long.  We do have our good moments too. But sometimes it is hard to remember that when you don't know what you are making for dinner, or you are trying to nurse the baby and do homeschool at the same time, or when your potty training toddler has already had three accidents.  Sometimes it feels I am needed in five places at once, but I'm only one person.  Those days, those days are when I need to remember there is joy and peace in our home.  And I think the goods days do out weigh the rough ones. 

Note: The block pictures are at the bottom of the post, I got distracted and started posting other sweet pictures. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment